Are You Seeking More Than a Paycheck?!!!
Jefferson County Human Resources is seeking an experienced, customer service-focused compensation business partner to join our HR Team in providing a variety of compensation and classification services with a professional and approachable perspective to meet the internal business needs of the organization.
As part of the Human Resources team, this position is a strategic business partner who will work collaboratively within the HR Team and with our county business partners specializing in employee compensation.
The Human Resources Business Partner Senior is responsible for providing strategic human resources consulting services as a subject matter expert within all functional areas of human resources. Aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. Serves as a consultant to management on human resources related issues. Displays positivity in supporting leadership, is an employee champion and a change agent. Assesses and anticipates human resources related needs. Partners with stakeholders to attract, develop, and retain top talent. Formulates partnerships across the human resources function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. Performs a variety of complex tasks within human resources functions related to employee relations, recruitment support classification and compensation, and benefits. Assists to ensure classification and compensation practices are consistent with legal and regulatory requirements, human resources best practices, and the county’s vision and culture.
The ideal candidate has the following:
• A sense of urgency to resolve business needs promptly and collaboratively.
• Advanced Microsoft 365 skills in Excel.
• A spirit of partnership to build support for best practices and appropriate solutions that fit the needs of the business operations and the organization.
• Experience articulating compensation and classification concepts to non-subject matter experts.
• A passion for working with people and culture.
• Must have strong communication skills, both spoken and written and the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of workforce.
• Strong research, mathematical and analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit jefferson.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.