Interviews, Resource Sharing, Q & A about Local Gov Operations
Conference Calls every Tuesday at 11:20am
Join your fellow CCCMA members for a facilitated 40 minute online discussion on the latest policy and management issues for COVID 19.
Join us online: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/248-252-486
or call 857-799-9131
We had over 70 people on the call on Tuesday! Great Participation!
Greg Schulte, Senior Advisor, gave a presentation on how to use his excel spreadsheet to work through financial scenarios after a a dramatic and unexpected sales drop. Greg’s Spreadsheet: Revenue-Projection-Worksheet.
“If you don’t self collect your information, you will not know your decrease in revenue that you are looking at because you will have to wait until the Department of Revenue.”
Cities and Counties are just beginning the process of looking at their budgets and financial planning in the face of this pandemic. CCCMA is dedicated to help their members get through this and would like to know the best way to serve you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions on how we can help facilitate grappling with this issue.
We had about 40 participants for each call this week!
- City of Glenwood Springs is working with governor’s office for expedited approval of childcare licensing requirement and extended care for EM service personal.
- YMCAs are preparing to offer emergency child care services for first responders and hourly workers.
- City of Aurora is grappling with the question; Why would we want to bring groups of kids back together when the schools are closed.
- Do you really need to be holding that meeting?
- Check out a list of all the platforms discussed HERE.
- Businesses in all counties will be eligible for relief funds
- If your county declares a state of emergency, please contact your DOLA representative.