A little bit about Greg
- 30 years of Local government experience in California and Colorado.
- Experienced in large organizations (City of Sacramento, CA) and small ones (Town of Pagosa Springs, CO).
- Has served as CAO for both a county and a municipality
- Past President of ACCA
- Colorado County Administrator of the Year, 2009
Areas of particular expertise:
- Assisting entities in fiscal or organizational distress
- Council/Manager relations and County Elected Officials/County Administrator relations
- 2nd homeowner/tourist/mountain communities
- Tribal relations
- Broadband expansion/implementation
- Retirement planning
Other, non manager, interests:
- Skiing, bicycling, camping, golf, pickleball, motorcycling